When you choose Sharpes Windows & Doors for U-PVC Roofline Solutions, you will ensure that your property is adequately protected for the long term while also improving its current beauty and value. If your roof rafters and joists aren’t protected, they’ll need to be repaired on a regular basis to counterbalance the impacts of weather exposure. For homeowners, dealing with this may be highly costly and time consuming.
We’d like to present you with a different option.
Sharpes Windows & Doors’ outstanding fascias will safeguard the ends of roof rafters, while soffits will keep the overhang of your roof in great shape.
- Fascias range from 9 mm to 25 mm thick whether covering or replacing
- Solid or vented Soffit
- A wide range of trims including architraves, quadrants, blocks and skirting
- Corners, joiners and other accessories are all available in different finishes for all products
- White, Black, Rosewood, Oak and Cream finishes
- uPVC building products are weather resistant, durable and require no preservative coatings.
- They do not decay, rot, suffer insect or vermin attacks and are unaffected by corrosion and pollution.